Plastic Free, Vegan and Recyclable Paper Tape
Biodegradable paper tape that can be composted or recycled. Size 24mm wide x 50 meters long.
An eco-friendly and vegan alternative to plastic wrapping or parcel tape!
Our eco paper parcel tape is made from renewable kraft paper and NOT from plastic. It is water and solvent-resistant. It is acid-free and suitable for picture framing, craft use and general use around the home.
The tape can also be used for cold storage (it can be applied at chilled temperatures (roughly 5 degrees) and stored down to -25).
Paper & cardboard can be composted but the manufacturers recommend disposal of the tape through usual cardboard recycling. This way the paper could be re-used up to about 7 times.
- The rolls are 24mm wide and 50 meters long.
- This tape is self-adhesive (no need for water to activate the glue).
- Suitable for application by a standard tape dispenser.
- It is also easy to tear by hand - no knife or scissors required.
- The rolls are supplied without a plastic retail wrapper.
- Tape sourced and manufactured in UK / EU
- Made from renewable kraft paper
- Natural Rubber-based adhesive
Note from the manufacturer: The eco parcel tapes can be left on the cardboard carton when it is recycled. At present though, realistically, it is more likely that paper recycling centres will still be using systems to recover tape mechanically for energy recovery through incineration as they do with plastic tapes rather than repulping it. Hopefully, this situation will improve as paper tapes become the norm and the recycling industry advances in line with product developments. If in doubt, the paper tape could be removed from packaging and recycled separately in paper recycling bins.