Plastic Free Washing Up Powder made with Essential Oils
Eco-friendly, plant-based and 100% plastic-free washing-up powder in lemon scent. Suitable for septic tanks. Made with essential oils for their natural anti-bacterial properties, grease-cutting powers and great scent. Available in a range of sizes.
Made by a small company based here in Scotland, this washing-up powder is a super effective, zero waste dish soap made using natural ingredients.
Using only natural sodium minerals and essential oils, this foaming washing-up powder works wonders on your dishes, leaving them incredibly clean. It’s natural, Vegan-friendly and cruelty-free and smells brilliantly fresh and clean. This washing powder is 100% plastic-free.
This washing-up powder by Taylor Made Refills is very economical too. You only need between half a teaspoon and one teaspoon of powder per bowl. A teaspoon nearly full, weighs approximately 4 grams. This means you will get around 60 washes from a 250g pouch and 120 washes from a 500g pouch! You may find you get even more if you use half a teaspoon per bowl of our powder
How do I use it?
Add half up to one teaspoon to running, hand-hot water, into your washing-up bowl.
Give it a good stir with your hand to activate the ingredients and bubbles. Wash your pots, dishes, cutlery and glassware in the foamy water. Use a loofah, brush, scrubbie or cloth to clean the kitchenware as normal.
- This comes packaged in either a glass jar (ideal for a first purchase if you don’t have a suitable container at home) which can be kept beside your sink or in a compostable, resealable pouch to refill your jar or your own container. 250g and 500g pouches are available. Glass Jar holds 250g
What is it free from?
- Animal Products
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Chlorine bleaches
- Palm oil
- GM ingredients
Made in Aberdeenshire.
- Powerful on dirt and grime.
- Leaves glassware sparkling
- Made from naturally derived, sustainable ingredients.
- Natural super fresh Lemon Essential oil fragrance.
- Eco-Friendly and Readily Biodegradable.
- Vegan, Cruelty and Palm Oil Free.
- No sulphates, phosphates, parabens, chlorine bleaches or petrochemicals.
- Safe for septic tanks and cess pits.
- No residue of unnecessary chemicals left on your surfaces.
Lemon Washing Up Powder
Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Olefin C14-C16, Sodium Carbonate, Lemon (Citrus Limon) Essential Oil*
*Of Plant Origin
The washing-up powder is packaged in either a glass jar (holding 250g) or a compostable kraft resealable pouch (2 sizes available 250g or 500g) . The seal is made from corn starch. These pouches are 100% compostable and meet the requirements of the European Standard EN13432.