Plant Based Cuts and Scrapes Balm
UK-made balm for cuts and scrapes
UK-made Cuts and Scrapes Balm by The Solid Balm Company. Great for treating minor cuts, bruises and rashes.
- Powerful, effective plant-based balm with Arnica, Calendula and yarrow.
- Naturally contains anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- For the treatment of cuts, scrapes, bruises and rashes
- Suitable for all the family.
- 100% biodegradable. no synthetic fragrances, silicons, water or preservatives
- Made in the UK.
Ingredients: Organic Helianthus annuus seed oil, brassica napus seed oil, oryza sativa bran wax, calophyllum inophyllum seed oil, lavandula angustifolia flower oil, melaleuca alternifolia leaf oil, chamomilla recutita flower oil, calendula officinalis flower extract, achillea millefolium, arnica montana extract, *linalol, *limonene (*naturally present in essential oils)
Net wt: 56 grams
The Solid Bar Company - Made in the UK, their products are 100% vegan, biodegradable, palm oil-free, and plastic-free. They are scented using only natural, therapeutic oils. They use light, recyclable, and fully biodegradable packaging to ensure they are as zero-waste as possible. They are also committed to cruelty-free development and vow to never test their products on animals.