Zero Waste Hand Wash in Sweet Cherry by Milly and Sissy
Don't fancy switching to soap bars, but want to reduce your plastic consumption? Then these hand wash sachets might just be for you.
This delicately fragranced Sweet Cherry hand wash by Milly and Sissy is made from 99% natural ingredients.
We know not everyone wants multiple soap bars which is why we love these sachets of powdered hand wash.
This low-lather hand wash will leave your hands feeling smooth, moisturised and clean and leave your conscience clear knowing you've made a good choice for the planet.
The powder is packed in a compostable sachet so you can put the sachet in the compost bin once it's finished. The labels will need to go in the regular paper recycling bin.
You can either re-use a 500ml bottle you have at home already or purchase a glass bottle (available separately)
- 99% Natural Ingredients
- Compostable packaging
- Lower Carbon footprint than traditional hand wash
- SLS Free
- Paraben Free
- Palm Oil Free
- Allergen Free
How to use
- Add 400ml tepid water to the bottle
- Pour in all the powder from the sachet
- Give it a really good shake
- Leave the bottle overnight for all the ingredients to make friends
- The next morning, shake again and you're ready to go.