Stainless Steel Double Edged Safety Razor by Bambaw in Rose Gold
Practical, strong, durable and completely plastic-free safety razor in silver. Perfect for any stylish and eco-conscious bathroom.
Stainless steel doubled edged safety razor in Rose Gold comes with matching stand and one blade. It is packaged in a recycled and recyclable box.
This stylish, elegant, unisex safety razor with its own stand is a brilliant plastic-free alternative to disposable razors. Made from strong, durable stainless steel, this is an elegant unisex design providing a close shave for both men and women.
It is strong, durable and completely plastic-free.
It fits all standard double edge razor blades.
The zero-waste razors use one single blade made from stainless steel which makes the blades are easily recyclable. How often the blades need to be replaced depends on shave frequency and hair type, this can vary from a few weeks to months.
Billions of plastic razors, and their packaging, find their way into landfills (and often the oceans) every year. They take hundreds, if not thousands, of years to decompose into microplastics. Changing inexpensive blades rather than constantly buying disposables is better for the planet and your pocket.
How to Use
A safety razor may feel like a scary thought but it really is a great switch that cuts hair smoothly and cleanly without any tugging or tearing and helps prevent ingrowing hairs.
They can be used on all parts of the body but if you've not used one before, we recommend that you get the hang of them before attempting any delicate areas!
When using safety razors, there are some top tips that you should always follow.
- Make sure you have lathered up well before you begin
- Pull your skin taut before applying the razor
- Especially in the beginning as you adjust to using your new razor, do not rush the shaving process so that you can avoid any nicks and cuts.
- As with all shaving experiences, take extra care around ankles, knees and other boney areas.
- Always shave with the grain of your hair for best results.
- Do not apply pressure to the razor or drag it as you might do with plastic lightweight razors.
- Allow the natural weight of the metal safety razor to do the work for you.
- Do not be tempted to run the razor the full length of your leg, face, or other body parts, always shave in small movements, perhaps only an inch or two at a time.
A safety razor will give you a smooth clean shave and help save our planet from plastic pollution. All while saving you money! What's not to like?