Paw Balm to Moisturise and Soothe Dog Paws by the Wild Dog Co. 60mls
Paw Balm to Moisturise and Soothe Problem Paws comes in a 60mls reusable or recyclable tin. 100% natural and lick-safe
Paw balm for cracked and dry paws.
Healthy paws make happy dogs!
Wild Dog Paw Balm is a readily absorbed moisturiser and paw butter that soothes, smooths and conditions your dog's paws.
- Dry, rough pads
- Cracked paws
- Itchy irritated paws
- A protective barrier in winter
- Chapped and cracked paws from snow, ice and salt
- Aching paws after a long walk
- Soothe paws after walking on hot surfaces
- Paw massage to help bonding
- Deeply moisturising mango butter and protective olive wax
- Anti-fungal and anti-bacterial manuka (safe for dogs, unlike tea-tree!) and geranium essential oils
- Soothing and calming blackcurrant and mandarin oils
How to Use:
Apply to clean dry paws at least twice a day, or more if needed. Depending on the size of your dog's paws, start with a pea sized amount of Paw Balm and gently massage into the pads. Use more for bigger dogs. If your dog doesn't like paws being touched, have another person use treats or a favourite toy as a distraction.
All our balms are lick-safe, however it is best for the paws if your dog doesn't lick all the balm away, so distraction is key whilst the balm has a chance to sink in and work its magic.
- 100% Natural ingredients
- Made in Great Britain
For every WILD DOG Co product purchased through us, we at The Green Greyhound will donate 10% of the profit to Give a Greyhound A Home (GAGAH) which is our local Greyhound rehoming charity.