Hypoallergenic Bath Fizz in Strawberry Fragrance by Speyside Soap Company
Sparkles bath fizz that not only helps you unwind and nourishes your skin, but with every purchase made, the creators make a donation to a Scottish children's cancer charity.
Sparkles Bath Fizz that comes in a resealable eco-friendly pouch which is fully recyclable. 300g
Add a touch of Sparkle to your bath time routine and with every Sparkles bath fizz sold, Speyside Soap Company donate all the proceeds to a local Moray based charity called Abbie's Sparkle Foundation. The charity helps to raise awareness of, and support for, the children and families affected by childhood cancer.
- Enriched with jojoba oil to help aid skin repair and damage control.
- Jojoba oil with vitamin E and B-complex
- Artisan - Handmade in small batches
- Against animal testing and child labour
- Aims to help keep skin calm and comfortable
- Anti inflammatory properties
- No parabens, SLS or harsh chemicals
Contains 4 servings.
1 serving = 75g
How to use:
Sprinkle bath fizz(as little or as much as you like) over warm water. Recommend 4 servings per pack. Watch as it infuses your bath with bursts of colour and an irresistible aroma. Rinse bath thoroughly after use.
About Abbies Sparkle Foundation
We are a Scottish Children’s Charity providing support for children with Cancer across the UK. We know how important it is to live every moment of every day to the full and Abbie’s Sparkle Foundation is here to spread Abbie’s Sparkle to help brighten a child’s day #sparkle.
Abbie’s smile, sparkle and infectious enthusiasm lit up the room and that’s exactly how Abbie wants people to remember and celebrate her life. Abbie (15) passed away on Christmas Day, 2017, after living with Sarcoma a rare form of Cancer, for four years and four months. Christmas was Abbie’s favourite day, she loved it, we believe that Abbie held on and chose the sparkliest day of the year to go. It was the sense of humour and laugh-out-loud mentality, which set Abbie apart and meant she lived every moment to the full. Abbie was a vivacious and talented cheerleader who was hailed by medics as “incredible and a truly inspirational young women”. One of Abbie’s wishes is to raise money for “Hospitals and stuff” under the charity name Abbie’s Sparkle Foundation.
WHAT WE DO
We give children Gifts and Grants, or as we call them “Sparkles” assessed on an individual basis, dependant on need. We do this with the purpose of ….
- Putting a smile on the face of a child undergoing challenges due to cancer.
- Giving them even a small moment to feel happier.
- Them knowing that someone is thinking of them and understanding that times are hard.
- Giving a child a treat that perhaps the family, due to circumstances, can no longer afford.
- Helping support children who are away from home having treatment.
- Helping families make special memories together.
We also wish to spread Awareness of Sarcoma and Childhood Cancer.
In order to respect families’ privacy and confidentiality, we don’t publicise stories or photos unless this is something the family wish us to do. Based on
how Abbie conducted her life and how much she valued her privacy, we know this would be very important to her. We share all our Sparkle giving on Abbie’s Sparkle Foundation social media. We are as transparent as possible within the boundaries of this ethos. Our aim is to support families with minimal stress to them and with total respect for their circumstances.