Dry Shampoo for Red Hair
This handmade dry shampoo is designed to help you extend the time between hair washes by helping to absorb excess oils from the hair and scalp while the soft scent of essential oil leaves you feeling refreshed. 80g
Surya Luna's custom blend of cleansing natural clays, oil absorbing arrowroot powder, soothing herbal shikakai powder and balancing and toning Egyptian geranium essential oil will leave your hair soft and light.
This dry shampoo is designed to help you extend the time between hair washes by helping to absorb excess oils from the hair and scalp while the soft scent of essential oil leaves you feeling refreshed.
Packaged in eco-friendly kraft shaker tubes for ease of application, this dry shampoo is a great addition to your hair care regime when travelling, camping or for when you just don't have time to wash your hair.
Just sprinkle the dry shampoo onto the roots of your hair, rub in and then brush out.
Also available in 80g handy refill packs for use in your original packaging
Ingredients: montmorillonite, maranta arundinacea (arrowroot) root extract, cinnamomum zeylanicum bark powder, kaolin, moroccan lava clay, acacia concinna (shikakai) fruit powder, illite, pelargonium graveolens (rose geranium) leaf oil, citronellol*, geraniol*, linalool*, citral*, limonene*
*Occurs naturally in essential oils
If irritation occurs discontinue use.
Avoid getting into the eyes.
At Surya Luna Naturals it is our mission to work in harmony with nature to nurture your skin, while protecting our planet.
We always use
· Pure essential oils to scent our products
· Plant oils and butters
· Natural botanicals and mineral clays
· Responsibly sourced raw materials
· Cruelty free raw materials
· Recycled paper for our labels
· Materials that can be recycled or composted
We never use
· Artificial fragrances or perfume/parfum
· Animal ingredients
· SLS, petrochemicals or parabens
· GMO - genetically modified ingredients
· Ingredients that have been tested on animals
· Plastic and excess packaging
· Materials that will have to go to landfill