Bog Myrtle and Fresh Mint Candle From The Isle of Skye Candle
Hand-poured in the Highlands of Scotland, this soy wax candle brings the scents of Scotland into your home.
This Isle of Skye Candle is hand-poured in the Highlands of Scotland.
An ever so Highland scent, with musky bog myrtle from the glens, fused with some fresh Scottish mint leaves. Camphor and juniper berry hints have been added to create a pleasant middle note, adding to the fresh fragrance.
- Sustainable blend of soy wax and finest quality natural oils
- Burntime Approx 45 minutes
- Vegan friendly & cruelty-free
- Glass tumblers are reusable and recyclable
- Cardboard packaging is recyclable
- Manufacturing unit is powered by 100% renewable energy
These Tumbler candles are a great way to fragrance your home whilst setting a cosy atmosphere with its gentle light. They will last around 45 hours and will fill your room with a beautiful fragrance that won’t overpower.
These candles are fully plant-based and vegan friendly.
This Candle is part of the Scottish collection which is inspired by the rugged Scottish Highlands. The scents created by the Isle of Skye Candle Company were designed to capture the distinct Scottish seasons and are as distinctive as the breath-taking landscapes that inspired them.
Isle of Skye Candle Company use 100% renewable soya wax and the finest quality natural oils in each candle. Their natural wax is a blend of soya and botanical oils that are toxin-free. They are completely sustainable, biodegradable and burn longer than paraffin candles. The wax itself is derived from ethically sourced American grown soya, primarily from Illinois and Iowa. They specifically avoid wax made of soya from South American countries where the soy plantations are amongst the causes for deforestation.
Isle of Skye Candle Company makes sure that their beautiful natural products are packaged in plastic-free and reusable or recyclable glass tumblers. Each candle is encased in a beautifully designed cardboard and recyclable jacket to help keep them safe during transit whilst looking fabulous on display in your home. NB Cardboard jacket must be removed whilst burning.
Isle of Skye Candle Company have also adopted other sustainable changes in their shops and offices to help reduce their carbon footprint as a company. They power their shops and manufacturing unit with 100% renewable energy and also use an Electric car to make smaller deliveries to their shops and for meetings.
They are as paperless as possible too and always keep printing in the business to a minimum. The little paper waste they do get, is shredded and turned into bricks that they burn in a stove to keep their head office toasty.
To get the most from your candle and burn safely - please read and follow these instructions.
- Remove outer carton and lid before burning.
- Trim Wick to ¼ inch each time before lighting.
- Keep candle free of debris, i.e. matches & wick trimmings.
- Burn for 3 hours at a time for best results. Make sure to burn your candle on an even surface, away from any draughts. Allow enough time for the wax to melt right to the edge (usually 3-4 hours).
- Place candles on a heat resistant surface away from draughts, sources of heat and anything flammable.
- Use caution when handling glasses, they may get hot.
- Burn candle out of reach of children and pets.
- Keep burning candles at least 5cm away from each other.
- Discontinue use when 1cm of wax remains, as glass may shatter.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.